30 בנוב׳ 2004

Orange LIVE



Image and someof the information is courtesy of Pocket.co.il, other information derives from Orange Israel and other undisclosed sources.

Orange Israel launches it's 3G services today!
Orange has purchased most advertising space in leading Israeli web site's including
Walla! and YNet.
The 3G service, UMTS, has a 70% coverage in Israel which is the largest 3G coverage offered currently (or at least advertised) in the country.
The company is launching the service with the LG U8120i under the brand name Orange LIVE.
Among many interesting service which will be offered is a unique video phone customer service which will allow 3G users to perform a video call to the customer service centre.
The company will not upgrade the SIM (Subscriber Identification Module) card to regular users, only 3G customers will recive the upgrade to the new USIM (a special SIM card which supports 3G services).

For more information visit the Orange web site by clicking the title.

תגובה 1:

אנונימי אמר/ה...

Hi Erez Kalman...Wow! While I was searching for info on photography travel I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for photography travel. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about photography travel.